F1 2014 Pace differences on different PCs?

F1 2014 The Game (Codemasters)
I'm experiencing a bit of an issue, on my PC, which is a proper gaming PC, on Melbourne in particular, I am easily able to do a 1.25.2 or at least 4 tenths within that with all assists off on a pad, however on my laptop, with the same pad and the same pad settings with same assists, I am usually like a second down on that?

I don't think its necessarily an fps bug. If your playing on a game with better fps that runs smoother, you react better to braking zones and turn in points etc as when you have less frames that slight stuttering and dropping of frames can affect you more than you realise.

But having said all that it could be an fps bug, but last year the bug meant you had more grip and better acceleration with more fps

On my PC it's running at 60FPS and on my laptop it's running at around 20-30FPS, What I'm describing is on my PC and on xbox, if I have the right setup and with the pad it is well within my comfort zone and I can do a 1.25.1, however on my laptop, it's not quite as in my comfort zone as on PC as I am only able to do around a 1.26. I've never heard of the fps bug as I haven't used PC since 2010, what is it exactly

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back