1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins P4/5 Basic Colour/Carbon Skins 1.3a

P4/5 Skins

1. Omaatjehenk submitted a new resource:

P4/5 Basic Colour/Carbon Skins - P4/5 Skins

Read more about this resource...
  2. Bedankt Maat!!!
  3. Why it shows errors when I launch the game? But it works perfect in-game.
  4. I just noticed this too, I can't find anything in the logs. If anyone knows how to get rid of the errors, let me know! And yes, they all work perfectly ingame. I also noticed it's just the /Black and /Carbon versions, am I right?
    Last edited: May 10, 2015
  5. For me, seems like the error happens to all of them.
  6. Excuse my language but I'm french.
    The errors at start-up for all skins are in "ui_skin"
    You must indicate a skin name,player name, country, team and number for all skin
    Congratulations for the skins
  7. Thanks a lot, I will change this right now and upload an updated version if it helps.
  8. Omaatjehenk updated P4/5 Basic Colour/Carbon Skins with a new update entry:

Lots of improvements for all cars + a Maserati MC-12 inspired special livery

Read the rest of this update entry...
  9. AWE$OME!!!!!!
  10. I am glad you like it, I'll be adding more content in some time.
  11. Yep! Please do and the Ferrari logo's on nose and the sites
  12. Your request is live! I hope you like it and if you'd like to see some changes to it, just tell me.
  13. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed
    Livery Designer Premium Member

Very nice work my friend, may I just point out that if you do not upload the whole pack again, a lot of people miss out on it and just get the two requested skins? I don't mind redownloading the whole pack, I read my news on RD and FB while doing that :D
  14. Hmm, that's a good one. I thought I made it very clear that 1.3a only contains the 2 requested skins though. I'll make a new revamped pack soon anyway. Thinking of making the paint more glossy and the stripes a bit more matte, how do you feel about that idea?
    • Agree Agree x 1