1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oulton Park track

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Alexw1984, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Hi Everyone

Does anyone know if a more recent version of Oulton Park is being made somewhere or has been made? I have the 2005 version but I much prefer how it is at the moment. I've done a fair amount of searching but come up with nothing.

Cheers

Alex

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

There hasnt been a legal or scratch build version of Oulton released. The once available are conversions from Codemasters Race Driver series

3. It doesn't really need remaking, just he chicanes shifting so they're much more aggressive, other then that its ok i think.

4. Bram

Bram

It isnt a legal track, so we don't support it here at RD.

5. Sorry I don't understand, "legal"? Do you have to have permission from the track owners to make the track? Or is it something else?

6. Bram

Bram

Thats right, exactly how you say it. This track is just taken from another game and updated a little here and there.

7. The current version thats out there also suffers from poor AI. The chicanes are kinda odd too, as well as some as the corners.

Would be nice to see an original built Oulton Park with all 3 layouts available.

8. Unfortunately the only scratch built versions I've heard of will be appearing in iRacing in all their laser scanned glory, they are also doing Brands Hatch.