1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks Oulton Park [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Mods' started by Terra21, Oct 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terra21

Terra21
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Terra21

Terra21
    Premium Member

I will try to add the fosters and no chicane layouts in the future.when i figure out how to add/make them without taking up as much space as the main layout

3. Is it a matter of calling the same map but different limits and track objects?

4. Terra21

Terra21
    Premium Member

Not sure atm but i will find out soon enough lol. i think seperate kn5's have to be made

5. Good track ,heavy on fps

6. Terra21

Terra21
    Premium Member

7. Arr you release this now, when I have to go to company conference until Saturday night. Oh well, will give me something to look forward to on my return.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I think you should better give credits to iRacing.

9. ^^
    Why I'm not surprised!?

11. spectacular quality. Do you just do English tracks? I wish someone would create or upgrade asian tracks because AC modders tend to focus on European tracks. There is some focus on Americas, but very little on Asia.

12. I'm dying to give this track 5 stars, but please fix the FPS performance issues!

13. Hey buddy good work so far

Hope you don't mind. I fixed the normals on your trees and tweaked back most of your shaders. I think everything was way to bright especially at low light levels

Here's a link to the kn5

Ps you may want to adjust your shaders for the trees. As changing the normals has made them appear darker

Keep going pal gonna be good

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  14. why is that???

15. Ah also I'm pretty sure your fps problems are due to complex goemetery as collision

I renamed everything 1wall to vis1wall and it ran way better

16. Sorry is this a question for me

17. Hey buddy

With regards to this you only need separate kn5s for the elements relevant to each layout. For example timings gates and barriers. I can help just shout.

18. no

19. Track is an iRacing rip, believe it or not lol

20. Really how sure are you of this. For the record I've never driven the iracing version. I'm pretty sure this is from digga's rfactor2 version

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.