1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Other cars updated!!

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Ian Franssen, May 9, 2013.

1. Ian Franssen

Ian Franssen
    Premium Member

Hey guys, ISI released the other car components of the Nissans, Megane, F3.5 and released the SLS safetycar.

Mercedes SLS Safety Car, Formula Renault 3.5, Renault Megane, Nissan GTR GT1 and Nissan 370z all updated/released at 1.4 versions.

Notes: http://bit.ly/10JdsF7
    Download (will add mirrors when we get them): http://bit.ly/YON119

2. Sounds,shaders and physics updated. Very good update. :)

3. Ian Franssen

Ian Franssen
    Premium Member

For people racing sunday and want to practice don't uninstall Mills which is included in a series. ISI did state they will release the tracks also in a few days. I have just installed the cars on top of everything, so did not deinstall the series, no problems for me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ian Franssen

Ian Franssen
    Premium Member

Have not driven yet, just let the AI drive a bit, the sounds are great now! And all the cars have the new tyre model, can't wait to test them this afternoon.

5. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

OMG, just setup the servers yesterday.... Need do download everything to the server and make a new mod upload them to all threads..... :confused:

There goes my free afternoon. :O_o:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

You must be thrilled indeed :(

I don't understand why they really don't communicate these things up front so leagues and clubs have time to prepare things.

Feel sorry for you Stefan :(

• Like Like x 1
  7. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

No worries Bram I do it with pleasure, although I would have loved to spend more tjime in the car than trying to get them into the game.

Yes, it would be very nice if the would annouce these kind of things upfrnt, which makes it able to make better planning for the organizers of club and league races..

Well, start to get busy from now.... :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lost tyre sounds:( Dont remember if I had them before this last update. Hmm, might have to do a fresh install,

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks Miroslav, but Im not sure what to do. Cant even find my"appdata" folder with activation code.
    What a mess.

10. Ian Franssen

Ian Franssen
    Premium Member

if you ga to start-> search and press %appdata% you will find it

11. Thanks for the update alert! Nice improvements that are making rF2 so much more fun. The GTR sounds so much better - especially from the interior, exterior exhaust sounds are kind of weak. All of the cars show improvement in handling and FFB. It feels like all of ISI's hard work on the tire model is starting to pay off as I can feel every bump on the track. The graphics are looking better with every update as well. I'm actually enjoying the surprise updates with this and other titles in development - it's like a little bit of Christmas all year 'round. :)

• Like Like x 2
  12. I did a fresh build 198 install and still have no tire sounds. Just installed Historic contend and discovered that I have tire sound in Brabham, Eve and Spark F1s and no other. That is strange I think. Anyone got any suggestions?

13. Ian Franssen

Ian Franssen
    Premium Member

14. Yes I saw that and I got that tm tires file and its installed in mod manager too. Thanks anyway Ian.

15. Ian Franssen

Ian Franssen
    Premium Member

their should be build update soon, hopefully that will fix it for you

16. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

Can you drive the Merc Safety Car? :cautious:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member