Other cars updated!!

No worries Bram I do it with pleasure, although I would have loved to spend more tjime in the car than trying to get them into the game.

Yes, it would be very nice if the would annouce these kind of things upfrnt, which makes it able to make better planning for the organizers of club and league races..

Well, start to get busy from now.... :D

Thanks for the update alert! Nice improvements that are making rF2 so much more fun. The GTR sounds so much better - especially from the interior, exterior exhaust sounds are kind of weak. All of the cars show improvement in handling and FFB. It feels like all of ISI's hard work on the tire model is starting to pay off as I can feel every bump on the track. The graphics are looking better with every update as well. I'm actually enjoying the surprise updates with this and other titles in development - it's like a little bit of Christmas all year 'round. :)

I did a fresh build 198 install and still have no tire sounds. Just installed Historic contend and discovered that I have tire sound in Brabham, Eve and Spark F1s and no other. That is strange I think. Anyone got any suggestions?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back