OSW/MMOs settings for Drifting

I can't seem to find any MMOs settings anywhere that get even close to allowing the wheel to act naturally and allow fun drifting. However, I know it absolutely can be done.

There's a guy who has posted a number of youtube videos showing him drifting very well in Assetto, but despite many requests for his MMOs settings he simply ignores all of them! Quality guy, right!

Here's a video of him, you can see that the wheel responds smoothly and naturally to the input and road as it would in e real car:

I've tried most settings, including the user effect 'Spring' but either the wheel is too powerful and snaps back to center with a very unnatural feel instead of smoothly returning like a real car when let go after hitting full opposite lock.. Or it just doesn't return to center without help.

I would appreciate any suggestions or screenshots of setups that would be helpful to those who want to drift with their OSW's.

I feel my Setting's work Awesome for drifting...only thing that's different would be ive added 7% Spring effect on the Desktop so my wheel's always centered before jumping in game.

50% In game menu FFB and then 60% on track.

you still need to learn how to drift, as the wheel doesn't do it ALL for you, but it sure helps compared to a lower $$ commercial wheel.

Tuning_zpsdmljssu7.png

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back