30tta1y.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Osella PA 21/s
Track: Prato-Short
Weather: 50% wet

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
Race start time: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: sprint (8 laps) + feature race (16 laps)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Osella skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder

[signuplist]237[/signuplist]

Results here

Wet race in the Osella, figured Prato is an easy enough track to try it. Tried Aviano first, but those kerbs are lethal even in dry :eek:

Also wanted longer races, but since it's summer, kept it a bit more manageable.
I did 1:23 in my few practice laps, so I'm guessing you'll go well below 1:20. Should be about 10-11 and 20-22 minute races.

If you have a skin or equipment you'd like to use, post here, and I'll add it to the pack

Yup. Go to Offline test, select the car and track, click on start test. On the next page, with the drive button on the bottom, you have a slider in the top right corner. Set it to 50%, i.e half, and click on drive :)

Will put up a server now though. I'll enable the rank tool as well, won't be of much use for ranking purposes, but you'll be able to track each others times.

EDIT: server up, rank tool enabled, have fun :fwd:

one word : Whooo.

Love the combo, its hard on the tyres, but this will make a nice race.

the tank size is only 12 liter / 12 laps this means that we have to pit in the 2nd race. are you aware of this ?

p.s. about the times: this felt like a nice benchmark : http://www.wagenvoort.net/rank/track-records.php?trackid=20&carid=31&#driver4070

E
dit: im havent signed in yet, because im not 100% sure that i will make the race, but i think i am:)

that wasn't fun. contact in t1 off the start and deadlast, spun going around aspinner and got hit and damage.
Race 2 was in a steady third and on lap 6 the game stuttered abit,froze into t2 and crashed.
seems the practice is the best part of the week lol.
I'd suggest everyone run with a look left/right so as to avoid the t1 incidents tonight.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back