1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Osella @ (WET) Prato-Short - Wednesday July 20th 2011

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Senad Subasic, Jul 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
    Class: Osella PA 21/s
    Track: Prato-Short
    Weather: 50% wet

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
    Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
    Race start time: 19:30 GMT
    Race distance: sprint (8 laps) + feature race (16 laps)

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here
    Osella skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder

[signuplist]237[/signuplist]

Results here

2. Wet race in the Osella, figured Prato is an easy enough track to try it. Tried Aviano first, but those kerbs are lethal even in dry :eek:

Also wanted longer races, but since it's summer, kept it a bit more manageable.
    I did 1:23 in my few practice laps, so I'm guessing you'll go well below 1:20. Should be about 10-11 and 20-22 minute races.

If you have a skin or equipment you'd like to use, post here, and I'll add it to the pack

3. Ey, i love the idea off wet race, but is there anyway how i can test 50% rain offline. because there is no server around with simular settings:)

4. Yup. Go to Offline test, select the car and track, click on start test. On the next page, with the drive button on the bottom, you have a slider in the top right corner. Set it to 50%, i.e half, and click on drive :)

Will put up a server now though. I'll enable the rank tool as well, won't be of much use for ranking purposes, but you'll be able to track each others times.

EDIT: server up, rank tool enabled, have fun :fwd:

5. many thanks , but atm the server is standing at Prato long, but thanks for the quick reply

6. Ah, sorry, I thought it was Full-GP :redface:
    Fixed

7. one word : Whooo.

Love the combo, its hard on the tyres, but this will make a nice race.

the tank size is only 12 liter / 12 laps this means that we have to pit in the 2nd race. are you aware of this ?

p.s. about the times: this felt like a nice benchmark : http://www.wagenvoort.net/rank/track-records.php?trackid=20&carid=31&#driver4070

E
    dit: im havent signed in yet, because im not 100% sure that i will make the race, but i think i am:)

8. Yup, that's why I went for one longer race instead of two medium ones :)

9. Cool :)

Edit: somebody made me drive faster

10. Servers on netkar seem to be down - there are only 4 showing.
    Was going to suggest some practice on the server to get used to the spray when following another car.

11. I will try this event. Rain is good idea, but the wet race is difficult. I created my skin tomorrow, post it.
    http://www.2shared.com/file/YHtsEmqh/TeeBeee.html

OFF: my idea for the next week to race with FTarget in Nurburgring or MidOhio or whatever you want. 20 or more laps. :)
    What do you think?

12. yeah, for next week it must be the turn of the F2k or the Targets, and mid-ohio gets my vote.

13. Indeed, FTarget is next, and Mid-Ohio sounds good, no need to think too much :D. Just have to check the legality of it

14. Could you restart the server? I guess the main netkar server had a hickup, so all the servers need a reboot to make them show up on the list again.

15. Done :good:. Sorry for the delay, just got in.

16. the new world record is insane....1.11 his sector 2 time is 4 seconds faster than anyone else.:snail:
    Discuss.

17. He's probably practicing in the dry? :D

18. that wasn't fun. contact in t1 off the start and deadlast, spun going around aspinner and got hit and damage.
    Race 2 was in a steady third and on lap 6 the game stuttered abit,froze into t2 and crashed.
    seems the practice is the best part of the week lol.
    I'd suggest everyone run with a look left/right so as to avoid the t1 incidents tonight.

19. Certainly a night to forget for me.

Apologies for the language :mad: