1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Osella @ (WET) Prato-Short - Wednesday July 20th 2011

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Senad Subasic, Jul 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Class: Osella PA 21/s
    Track: Prato-Short
    Weather: 50% wet

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
    Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
    Race start time: 19:30 GMT
    Race distance: sprint (8 laps) + feature race (16 laps)

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here
    Osella skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder

Results here
  2. Wet race in the Osella, figured Prato is an easy enough track to try it. Tried Aviano first, but those kerbs are lethal even in dry :eek:

Also wanted longer races, but since it's summer, kept it a bit more manageable.
    I did 1:23 in my few practice laps, so I'm guessing you'll go well below 1:20. Should be about 10-11 and 20-22 minute races.

If you have a skin or equipment you'd like to use, post here, and I'll add it to the pack
  3. Ey, i love the idea off wet race, but is there anyway how i can test 50% rain offline. because there is no server around with simular settings:)
  4. Yup. Go to Offline test, select the car and track, click on start test. On the next page, with the drive button on the bottom, you have a slider in the top right corner. Set it to 50%, i.e half, and click on drive :)

Will put up a server now though. I'll enable the rank tool as well, won't be of much use for ranking purposes, but you'll be able to track each others times.

EDIT: server up, rank tool enabled, have fun :fwd:
  5. many thanks , but atm the server is standing at Prato long, but thanks for the quick reply
  6. Ah, sorry, I thought it was Full-GP :redface:
  7. one word : Whooo.

Love the combo, its hard on the tyres, but this will make a nice race.

the tank size is only 12 liter / 12 laps this means that we have to pit in the 2nd race. are you aware of this ?

p.s. about the times: this felt like a nice benchmark : http://www.wagenvoort.net/rank/track-records.php?trackid=20&carid=31&#driver4070

dit: im havent signed in yet, because im not 100% sure that i will make the race, but i think i am:)
  8. Yup, that's why I went for one longer race instead of two medium ones :)
  9. Cool :)

Edit: somebody made me drive faster
  10. Servers on netkar seem to be down - there are only 4 showing.
    Was going to suggest some practice on the server to get used to the spray when following another car.
  11. I will try this event. Rain is good idea, but the wet race is difficult. I created my skin tomorrow, post it.

OFF: my idea for the next week to race with FTarget in Nurburgring or MidOhio or whatever you want. 20 or more laps. :)
    What do you think?
  12. yeah, for next week it must be the turn of the F2k or the Targets, and mid-ohio gets my vote.
  13. Indeed, FTarget is next, and Mid-Ohio sounds good, no need to think too much :D. Just have to check the legality of it
  14. Could you restart the server? I guess the main netkar server had a hickup, so all the servers need a reboot to make them show up on the list again.
  15. Done :good:. Sorry for the delay, just got in.
  16. the new world record is insane....1.11 his sector 2 time is 4 seconds faster than anyone else.:snail:
  17. He's probably practicing in the dry? :D
  18. that wasn't fun. contact in t1 off the start and deadlast, spun going around aspinner and got hit and damage.
    Race 2 was in a steady third and on lap 6 the game stuttered abit,froze into t2 and crashed.
    seems the practice is the best part of the week lol.
    I'd suggest everyone run with a look left/right so as to avoid the t1 incidents tonight.
  19. Certainly a night to forget for me.

Apologies for the language :mad: