1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Osella @ Aosta sportint - Wednesday October 3rd 2012

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Senad Subasic, Sep 29, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT [​IMG]
    Class: Osella PA/21s
    Track: Aosta sportint
    Weather: dry
    Osella skin pack: click here (extract to your nkpro folder)

18:30 GMT: Practice
    19:10 GMT: Qualification
    19:30 GMT: Race (30 laps) mandatory pit stop

Server and teamspeak password: click here
    We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download here). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.
    Click this link to login to Teamspeak

To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Senad Subasic
    2. Samuel Fuller
    3. Stefan Mizzi
    4. Maciej Dolinski
    5. Daniel Petko
    6. Adam Farmer
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
  2. Let's try a single longer race, with a pit stop :)
  3. Samuel Fuller

Samuel Fuller
    Premium Member

I am in.
  4. Awesome! It clashed with 2 other races but I'll choose this one. Hopefully more people will come on board!
  5. Sign me up!
    This track with its elevation changes reminds me of mosport from GPL. You are feeling more like fighter pilot than driver ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. in
  7. Will the server have the latest update? I have already updated and I guess you guys too...
  8. Server is up. Please try to join and see if everything's working if you can.
  9. Thanks Senad. Well, I managed to connect, but my nkPro is updated with the latest version while the server is not so I was booted out...

What shall we do?
  10. Hm, it should be updated, lemme try again.
  11. Okay, got some weird errors with the server setup tool, but it should be good now.
  12. Perfect, thanks mate ;)
  13. Is pit stop mandatory? Osella can carry 40 liters of fuel so it should be enough for 30 laps.
  14. Oh, really? For some reason I thought it had a very small tank...

Yes, mandatory pit stop then.
  15. Adam Farmer

Adam Farmer
    Premium Member

I should be able to join in later.
  16. Samuel Fuller

Samuel Fuller
    Premium Member

im sorry but i wont be able to make it. im pretty gutted but im going to hospital at 6.30 tomorrow morning for a injection in my spine! not had one before hopefully it will make me faster :)
  17. Ouch. Fingers crossed it gives you at least an extra second per lap.
  18. Bad luck for me today. Really wanted to finish this one (great cobination of track and car) but my gf asked me something, I turned and crashed into wall. Now excuse me, I'm going to have a fight with her and listen that it was all my fault :whistling:
  19. Daniel,

I'm really sorry mate for that touch! I did touch you a little bit didn't I? It was a great battle and fun until then :( Then I saw you 5 seconds behind and hoped you would pick us up again but instead vanished.....guess that's when the gf lost your concentration.

Anyway. see ye next time.
  20. No problem Stefan, it's tricky corner and maybe I had different breaking point then you. You pushed me and I had to go to pit earlier due to vibration caused by slipped tyres. I wanted to catch you but you were pretty fast and then the accident...