Oschersleben

Tracks Oschersleben 1.06

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mitja Bonca submitted a new resource:

Oschersleben - Oschersleben motorsport arena

Real racing track located in Germany of length 3.696 km. It`s a small, nice and challenging track. The track differs in height by 23 meters. There are 14 turns (7 right handers) in the circuit. The fastest section is located at the end of the starting/finishing straight.

Read more about this resource...

@Mitja Bonca i was referring to the track mesh, in some the corners/sections where the track isnt just flat, i can feel uniform sawtooth like bumps (and visible on suspension of one of the f1 car mods)

this normally happens because that section isnt high enough resolution mesh for AC physics engine as far as i understand, so doing some interpolation/smoothing on those parts is normally what is done to fix it i think (sorry cant be more specific as im no 3d modeler!

Can you tell me exactly on which places/corners does this happen? Surely I'll chech, no worries.
this section is the worst/most noticable:
(track map on for reference as camera is backwards :p)

watch the suspension on left of video/ sound and ffb also indicate the same. quite common with converted tracks but it can definitely be resolved

Thx, will check that tomorrow.

ps: track surface edited a bit, but now much, because there is a bit of an down and then uphill, but only just (in that last left hander). Now the transition of the road surface is smoother.

Last edited:
Mitja Bonca updated Oschersleben with a new update entry:

Oschersleben ver 1.06

What`s new in version 1.06:
- changed kerbs (remodeled and added some new)
- updated grass and some tarmac texture
- updated main building (and added 3d ppl on it)
- remodeled all trees
- changed 4 cameras (6 in total)
- added some vehicles (medial & firedepartment cars, and a crane)
- added marshalls around the track
- some small modifications

Read the rest of this update entry...

This track is unreal with the GoKart for AC , mod most fun I have had on AC as of yet with my rig :)
51731FD07C8E51DEE6DF115C8265BC2D64ADB06B

should be ilegal to have this much fun for free this is my new favourite mod :D

GoKart for AC mod http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/gokart-for-ac.15667/

this track when use with the shader patch and SOL does not work anymore, it loads, but there is a lot of very weird artifacts, you might want to fix it.

Trained monkeys provide excellet quality Lausitzring and Oschersleben. Link is to be found from their Skoda cars here at Racedepartment.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back