Orginal Simbin .aiw files

Hello,
i have a Problem i need for a Track preview all Original .aiw files from Race, Gtr Evo, STCC and Race on.
Had anybody this files for me or can say me how I can get it?

Sorry for my bad English but i hope you can understand it and can help me.

Ah I know, you need GCFScape (google it) It's a program that shows you all the files from the original game - like stock tracks, cars, championships, talent files etc. Once you extract the files to your desktop using GCFScape you can view them.

GCFScape has a search/find built in, use that to find the .AIW's from within ther .gcf's. Export those to a folder, then use wtcced.exe to decrypt them if required. You will then need to create a exact match to the gcf's folder structure within your GameData/Locations/ and the game may read your new .AIW's but it might ignore them. If it ignores them than you need to extract the whole track folder from the .gcf, wtcced it, rename the track folder, edited the entries in the .trk to look in the newly named folder, and also rename all the files in the tracs folder to a new name, then edit the .gdb file and change all the entries there too to match your new tracks name. This is all to allow the game to see the difference in the track with each .AIW (stock with in the gcf and your modded one)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.