As I wrote into the beta discussion, the beta version has a strange problem exporting into rFactor any texture made in dds DX3 and that contains transparent parts... 1. make a wall 2. change material using a texture with alfa channel 3. export to rF 4. see the "wall", where opaque objects are semi transparent!! Image compares BTB 0.8.0.3 vs 0.8.9.0 http://www.rfactoracingweb.it/rfactor/images/wall_alfachannel.jpg At the moment the solution I found is (it is a non-solution!!) to duplicate 4 times the wall (for a total of 5 walls exactly in the same position). In this way adding several transparencies creates an opaque texture where parts of image must be opaque. But if a DX3 dds texture is applied to an object or part of it, duplicating the object itself means to have an heavier file... If someone have found a better solution, please let me know the way, thank you!