1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

ooops

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by Eckhart von Glan, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. did a mistake booking my Blueflaggers in for Bahrein, wiped out the DHR booking that was there when I arrived, sorry guys, wrong button. I can testify you were booked as team #2, please forgive me and kindly book again.

btw: how can I change my username and password for the STC main page? haven't found an option there.

2. Well that does count as an "oops". So you deleted my DHR Fanatec entry is that it? Well I will check and re-do it if that's the case.

Edit: It seems that we were both using the same user account (stc mod download username) and that's why you were able to delete my entry. I've now created an account and booked my guys again. I suggest you make a new user account too. There's a red "lock" icon up the page where you can log off and the create an account.

3. Before it was gone I just noted some DHR names, since there were only two entries so far, I suppose it was yours. In real life we'd go to the pub now :)

4. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

In real life you can not share same Identity :biggrin:

You better join with your own account eckhart.

5. Wouldn't it be better to creat a user for each team ? That way the Both TS can modify their entry if need to.

6. Well, this is your work Tom, each Team Spokeman have to register with his own name in the main site.

7. just found the tiny "create an account button" and created a BFR account, will give log-in details to fellow spoekesman so we can bothe enter.

8. I can't seem to book two teams guys, please fix it so I can book in both our teams.

9. Do i understand it right we can't change the entry or what do you mean ?

10. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Is not possible to book two teams with same account, because registering soft limitations.

But honestly I don't see it as such a big problem?, I mean, any other guy in the team can do the booking, or even you with a second account...

11. As said in the other post, every team have to persons in charge of it, Team Spokesman and Assistant.

Both have to be registered on main site for being able of post the team allocation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.