Online Help

Can someone please help me with this problem, have searched but can't find an answer.

when I go to online and after it loads a few servers, after a few seconds they all turn red. Then when I try to book a place all I ever get is can't contact server.

When online first became available I had no problems and even entered a few races. Any updates since online was introduced is when this started.

Any help please.

Wait for the servers to reply. If the refresh button on the top left highlights red, you're good. If you get an error message trying to book, refresh the server info.
If you still having probs, post screenshots, highlight buttons, error messages.

AC 1.jpg AC 2.jpg AC 3.jpg
Image 1 from left to right showing servers turning red
Image 2 clicked on random server and select request booking
Image 3 Same result.

He already said 0.15.2.

Did you set the filters in ac correct like someone suggested? If that doesn't solve it try resetting your modem and or router.
Also right click on your game in steam and verify game data.

If it still doesn't work after these things, disable your firewall and then try again.

You can check package loss by running a ping on 8.8.8.8 via the CMD. Just type cmd in your start menu and it will show up in the list, then when you opened it type ping 8.8.8.8 and then post a screenshot of the results. Although I don't think that is causing your issues.

He already said 0.15.2.

Did you set the filters in ac correct like someone suggested? If that doesn't solve it try resetting your modem and or router.

If it still doesn't work after these things, disable your firewall and then try again.

You can check package loss by running a ping on 8.8.8.8 via the CMD. Just type cmd in your start menu and it will show up in the list, then when you opened it type ping 8.8.8.8 and then post a screenshot of the results. Although I don't think that is causing your issues.
Ping results, which means nothing to me.

Attachments

• Ping results.jpg
    Ping results.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 297
He already said 0.15.2.

Firewall disabled made no difference

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back