old threads merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will show "LOG FILE FOUND"
Check your Multiplayer.ini file and look for the line :
Pause while zero player = 0 //Make sure the value is set to 0.
Also to make sure whether the livemonitor is working or not, if there's any file being created in the C:\LiveMonitorLog folder

Also have you placed Livemonitor.dll in your rFactor 2 \Plugins Folder

The formula Masters you want to install, are dependent of the Formula Renault. They share several content.
To see what you are missing, right click on the mod name. Then click properties.
Select the ADVANCED tab to see which components you need to install. Info is in the thread Ivo linked you to in the top. I know it's a large post to read, but I really suggest your do read it completely.

My advise is to download at least:
Classic 1960 World Class Racing (Base version 1.0)
Renault Meganes (base version 1.0 + update to 1.1)
Formula Renault (Base version 1.0 + updates 1.1 and 1.2)
GT World Series (Base version 1.0 + update 1.1)
Formula Masters (Base version 1.0).

That way, you have some tracks to choose from (they come with the mods), and all needed content to join some racing.

Check your Multiplayer.ini file and look for the line :
Pause while zero player = 0 //Make sure the value is set to 0.

Check!

Also to make sure whether the livemonitor is working or not, if there's any file being created in the C:\LiveMonitorLog folder

2 files are created
LiveMonitor-LM3.xml
Log3.xml

Also have you placed Livemonitor.dll in your rFactor 2 \Plugins Folder

Check!

:O_o: :(

Thks MArco. I already can see. if i put the dds file in :rfactor2\Installed\Vehicles\Meganes2009\1.0\M2009_02ALT.dds , nothing happens,

So i creat a folder Meganes2009\M2009_02ALT.dds in my players/setting , and now works fine. its strange because in that folder i only have the all tracks folder...

Again a new track announced. It will be converted from rf1, containing lots of new features.

The real cool thing about it? Both 2012 and 1966 layout have been announced! No screens yet, but we will keep you updated!

Source

I am probably way out of date but just in case I notice that I now can add skins using GIMP. I also used PAINT to flatten and save the psd to dds. I don't know if the dds conversion on Gimp works yet. I am doing a spark F2 skin and had to save the dds as sparkf2_23alt.dds in a folder called HistoricOpenWheels in my Settings folder.

Now is working but with that window problem.
Ray already test my dds and work. cant understand.

Paul walker has the same problem, he change the name the skin to one car that has a ALT skin and work, but i already test with all number cars and ALT's.

AFXHN.jpg

Two last screenshots are not from Croft.
They were taken in rF1 using SRPL Shader Pack

And yes this track will definitely be great.
Really impressive work.

Now it is actually working.....almost. Log file has been found and I can see the session info being displayed. But now I'm getting error messages about, I think, frame network not working properly. Typical

it is something about " input data string had a wrong format" whatever that means ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes