1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Old School Fun

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Hal Burns, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Had a blast doing a recent multiplayer race with the Masariati 250F 12 cyl on the Full Monza with banking. The car is hard to handle and the lead changed quite a few times as people went for a tour through the grass at various points. Going side by side on the banking is a laugh.
    I would recommend this to anyone looking for a white knuckle racing experience.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bazooka_Joe

Bazooka_Joe
    Best of the worst, sometimes worst of the worst. Premium Member

Sounds challenging to say the least (I can't even keep that car on the track on straights, let alone the corners or Monza's trecherous bankings) - surely a perfect recipe for an eventful race where anything can happen.

Perhaps one day I'll manage to tame this beast and can have some fun with it!

• Like Like x 1
  3. I did the same thing the other day, what an exciting track car combination. I posted a setup in the setup forum which helped somewhat. http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/maserati-250f-12-cylinder-monza-full-course.126064/
    It was hastily put together but I will try to refine it more as I go on.

• Like Like x 1