Old NKP modding threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by Gary Levy:

Hungaroring 1.0

Here's my version of Hungaroring converted from rFactor.
Changes include:-

- Smoothed track and fixed white lines/textures

- Proper access ways in armco/tyrewalls and ascociated orange warnings

- All new marshall's huts

- New from scratch buildings in pitlane and technical driving centre

- From scratch telescopic lifts

- Remodelled main grandstand

- Bridges are now in the correct place

- New landscape textures and extra foliage

- 3d pylons and lines

- tweaked and customized marshalls,vehicles,armco,pitlane,tv towers,mobile masts and fences.

- 2010 adboards throughout

Thanks to (Euro)Danny for converting the track to rFactor and Georg Ortner for permission to use his work, and thanks to the guys over at Radiator Springs for beta testing and helping me with the finishing touches.

Hope you all enjoy :)

• Deleted member 133

Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Autumn Ring

Hhere is my next track: Autumn Ring!
It's a conversion from rFactor by Madcowie and Lasercutter who gave permisssion to convert it. The track is based on Gran Turismo 4(/5). It's still not finished, because netKar can't handle two materials on each other properly. Because of this you have to mind the curbs, they work as very bumpy grass, but I'm already trying to fix it (it may take a while). Also avoid leaving the track you may get stuck.

Downloads: A new file has been added by Paul Hamwa:

Crema RSR Version

This is an incredible in-game track that until it was edited by Mario Gilles, was intended only as a test track for one player. This edited version now allows for multiplayer and a start grid.

Big thanks to Andrea Lolejo, Mario Gilles, and Radiators Spring Racing for allowing us to use this track here on RD :thumbup:

The following is quoted from their website

The community discovered this wonderful track, almost unused before, since it was for single mode only.
The track was great but it had a very big problem. The new "box" was nothing more than a strip of tarmac on the side of the track (the only place available), with a very dangerous pit exit on the racing line.
We asked Kunos if our team could work on a newer version of this track, and he agreed.

Mario Gilles worked on it and built a scratch made pitlane full of nice details.
Our new track includes also 2 different configurations for Sector 1 and Sector 2.

Track improvement, layout & 3D Objects:
Mario Gilles

Credits:

Kunos Simulazioni for the original version, and for the authorization to work on the track.

Known bugs:
in some part of the track with 500 Abarth the windscreen logo disappear. According with Si3v, the main track developer in Kunos Simulazioni, this is a problem with 500 Abarth itself, interfering with some objects. We hope we will soon find a solution for that.

Paul, I have no issues or errors when loading this track, I'm running W7 x64, ATI 5850 graphics.

I had some probs with a few tracks and bad name errors prior to 1.3, but its been sweet since.

So not sure why your getting them with this track, you shouldnt be.

Cheers

Downloads: A new file has been added by Andrew Scott:

BKR OpenWheel skinpak

This is my current openwheel skinpak,

to install,

unzip to your nkpro13 dir, usually found in C:/nkpro13, or wherever you installed your nkpro13 game.

Or view the read me file

I'll be re-skinning in the next mth to the KS2 styled livery, but these will do for now :)

At least you'll know who your passing now, or being passed by.......which I doubt, unless you crash, lol.

Hope you like em.

Cheers N Thanks,

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements