Old NKP modding threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by CAR:

Mountain Sprint

Back in the day (how annoying is it when people say that :p), when Kunos apparently still had a full head of gorgeous hair, there was a circuit for netKar namie called Mountain Sprint. Now the circuit goes PRO, with the conversion of the lastest rFactor version, authorised by Outrunner himself!
ms_bmp10.jpg

Please delete any other versions you may have.

nice one car. Thanks!!!

Just last week I tried to run this very track through the rfactor track conversion instructions over at RSR but failed badly. Can't believe you have just released the very same track :D

I loved this track in rfactor. Thanks again!

OldRing and GP200 are a couple of others I'd like to have another crack at. Maybe over the xmas break I'll try again.

Downloads: A new file has been added by Gary Levy:

Bahrain

Here's version 1 of Bahrain.

I read that for the 2011 season they are reverting the track back to the original, shorter configuration (apparently due to last years "Bore-ain" GP), so that's the config I've used.

This one is definitely a 1.0 job, I've tried to smooth the mesh out and even rebuilt some of the track mesh as best as I could, but there are still a few bumps that I'm not happy about, so if there are any mesh experts out there who feel they could find time to improve the smoothness, then please let me know and I'll happily mail you the .max file.
That said, there's still a great deal of fun to be had racing it in it's current state.

Massive thanks and respect to CTDP for the sheer amount of work that must have gone in to scratch building this, and for kindly giving me permission to convert it.

Any reports of problems/suggestions for improvements would be much appreciated.

Hope you enjoy :)

Gary.

WOW! What a beautiful track. This is one of many fantastic tracks out for NetKar. If you have not already downloaded this one it should be next on your list of things to do. A real, must have. Fantastic work. Thanks for sharing this track.

Merry Christmas,
Randy

100 downloads and not one single thank you! Man I love this track since the early days, finally time today to test it. Very nice to see this layout in NKP. I do miss some of the building and other textures that were in the original track.
Any updates coming for that in the future.

Thanks for getting this in NKP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back