Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 133

Downloads: A new file has been added by Jesper Taulborg:

Smiles City RaceCircuit Club

My first track, made in Bobs Track Builder
Its a fantasy track, that takes place in a city
Club layout

Just extract to - X:\Programmer\Steam\steamapps\xxUserxx\race 07\Gamedata\Locations

Known Bugs
*The Startlight is showing green light to fast
*Sectors on minimap are misdisplayed
*AI is very bad
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Please report bugs here - http://www.racedepartment.com/members/jesper-taulborg.html

• Deleted member 133

Downloads: A new file has been added by pflynhi:

F1 2007 championship

championship for the awesome Mak Corp F1 2007 mod, extract to your main race07/gtr evo/race on directory.
you will need to download or have the following tracks:
melbourne
sepang
bahrain
barcelona 2007
monaco 2007
montreal
indianapolis
britishGP
hungaroring
spa 2004
fuji
shanghai
interlagos
please note, I'm using the evo version of nurburgring so if you do not have evo you will need to edit the champ file to the version you have, sorry bout that.
also i am including an alternate version in which i replaced Indy with Road America from Race On because personally i just hate oval/infield tracks but thats just me ;)
hope you enjoy and have fun,
pfly

• Deleted member 133

Downloads: A new file has been added by Yves Larose:

RDCCC skinning logo's

here are the required logo's to skin the 2010 Camaro Cup car for the RDCCC S3.

Please correct the file structure.. Normally you don't have to create locations/trackname folder, better yet, how about put it in gamedata/locations/trackname format.. much easier for the novice to install and more convenient for all users..

Yes, I will admit that I scratched my head a bit when 7zip first opened the archive... but it was worth it once I got it sorted. This track has a bit of everything, and is becoming one of my favourites.

this is how it arrived from the author and creating the extra folders is not really something I can do easily.

If anyone can accomplish this, then feel free to upload it again and take credit for bringing it to RD.

• Deleted member 133

Downloads: A new file has been added by Eric Nelson:

Autodromo Saponaro & Saponaro Reverse

The creators own words below:

This is a MONSTER circuit! Bring your really fast cars and enjoy the ride!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Race07 Autodromo Saponaro & Saponaro Reverse V1.0

Original author for Rfactor Relesys
Conversion modification & improvement by Neel Jani

I thank Relesys which gave me the authorization to convert his circuit version Rfactor worm the SimBin platforms,

I propose this version to you several months after the version of Rfactor origin, because I have to make a large number of modification and of correction which paused a large number of problems, those which know the version of origin should realize changes,

I particularly thank the people who mount to give of their time for this circuit,

Luigi for the cameras,
Boblebric for the videos of the screens TV,
Thierry81 for the AIW 36 conveys and made from zero,
Fred@ass for these textures of horizon,
As well as the bêtas-testers, Tarkus07, Boblebric, Thierry81, Thunder-Ice,

I tien still ace thanked Thierry81 for its work, because it to pass a large number of good fortunes to make the AIW of the version normal & reverse which he has of remaking several time and from zero in order to make the best possible one for this circuit which and very particular,

Thank you also in TheSky for that participation and correction of the AIW of the version reverse,

I insist on these last points! because many users this account of work does not return that implies to make the most correct possible AIW,

For the update of the circuit and part of the new objects (3D) One or more textures were created with images of CGTEXTURES.COM. These images cannot be redistributed by defect, please visit www.cgtextures.com for more information.

Thanks;

SimBin for Race07
Photoshop
SimGarage 3DSIMED

Have fun,
Neel Jani
Download File

• Deleted member 133

Downloads: A new file has been added by AndreasFSC:

Super Touring '98 mod (preview version)

SUPER TOURING '98 FOR GTR EVO
This is my first mod. I haven't converted anything from other games.
Included cars are Volvo s40, Honda Accord, Renault Laguna, Nissan Primera.
This is a preview version, there's still some areas where I want to increase the level of detail if I'll get time left.
Please don't change anything without my permission. If you want to convert this mod, please contact me.

Driver ID's: 08787 - 08808
Car ID's: 187-200
Class ID: 187

Thanks to:
Günthar Rowe
for useful support
Ryan Callan for providing an engine torque graph.
+Some other forum members for encouraging:)

/Andreas Larsson,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 30 42.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 34 48.6%