OK so my favorite car on AC is.... a mod.

apex11

@Simberia
The Ginnetta GT race car. Incredible.
If anyone who has never driven a race car of any description (i.e. anything fully prepped, sticky tyres useful aero) please drive this car and this is what a race car feels like.
Wonderfully balanced and grippy car that just begs you to push it and push it.
Brilliant brilliant brilliant!!

My 2 favorites are mods. (Well, one started as a mod).

The Boss Mustang Laguna Seca. The pinnacle of solid axle Mustangs. Fast and raw, it is easy to drive fast but keeps you on your toes.

And the NA Miata. I drove one to work this morning. My avatar pic is the ugly, beat-up snout of my ragged 1993 model. No radio, A/C, or even a top, but I never get tired of it on my 30-minute drive to work when the sun is shining. I love the way this car moves around when you're changing direction every turn feels dramatic yet controlled. And anyone can slide this car around turns and feel like a hero. Go-kart like indeed. Can't live without, in AC or IRL. :)

Yep went and found it, had a quick blast, glad it's still planted and drives like it's on rails!
Just been reading up about Forza 7 and people are finally cottoning onto the fact it's plain wrong for top spec racing cars to spin out at 60mph mid corner on a dry track...unless something broke.
I keep beating this drum, some of the trick diffs on race cars can pretty much act like traction control, but no one in sim and mentions that, it's always "TC is arcade".
Forza drives like GPL, ice ice baby and STILL gets called arcade!!
It's not arcade, it's simply broken.
Grip, grip is King and grip is what we want in real life...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back