1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Console Patch Information

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Hatta, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Hatta

Hi everyone,

I'm the Community Manager for F1 2012. We've just posted up some information on the console patches over on our forums. I thought you might want them here too. :)

The patches for PS3 and Xbox 360 have now been sent for submission with the relevant first parties. We anticipate that the PS3 patch for Europe - English / French / German / Italian / Spanish and Japan will be released at the end of this week. The Xbox 360 patch should be released early next week. Finally the PS3 patch for European Polish / Russian and American versions will follow in another week or two.
    All of these dates are estimates and subject to the relevant approvals.
    Let me know if you have any questions.
    P.S. Patch notes will come later down the line.
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Whoop whoop!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Thanks Hatta. :)

I think I'll sticky this at least until more information is released, and just add the word Console to your thread subject line.

4. Finally you'll see what game we play on PC cause you don't play the same one :D
  5. I only wonder why Polish patch is delayed so much. Guys we are not occupied by Russia anymore :) We don't need the patches to be released exactly at the same time. (of course they have to get them later :D ) No, just kidding:roflmao: . Keep up the good work:thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Gr8 news, when can we expect release for Asia region ?
  7. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Separate patch info sticky created, unsticking this one.

The new sticky will be updated with patch notes when released.

Thanks for the info Hatta :)
  8. Whoa! Very nice.
    I play on PC but this year CM is really showing that it cares for its customers.
    Sorry about duplicating the R&D bug thread (BobBack) on CM forums Hatta, and thanks for the information :thumbsup:
  9. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

"Don't mention the (cold) war" :cool:
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

OK Basil ...... :p

• Like Like x 2
  11. Why no mention of Asia/Oceania?
  12. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Probably Japan is close enough :)
  13. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

I wish there was a post like this from Hatta in the F1 2013 forum pages.........