Off Subject: Logitech G27 Potentiometers?

Doubt it. I begged Logitech for their supplier or replacement pots from them but no dice. I got really lucky that someone had brand new pedals (Bought a loadcell with the wheel package) and sent me one. I used to have to spray them every few weeks with ECC to get them going again.

Last edited:
I wanted to answer, then I saw you were asking about the v1s, and not the v3s. The v3s have an RJ12 plug to plug into the Fanatec wheels. If you have another make of wheel, you have to buy an RJ12 USB adapter for €20 from Fanatec, then they will work stand alone. The v3s only need one USB, I'm not sure about the v1s, why should they need two USB? Are you sure about that?

Last edited:
I wanted to answer, then I saw you were asking about the v1s, and not the v3s. The v3s have an RJ12 plug to plug into the Fanatec wheels. If you have another make of wheel, you have to buy an RJ12 USB adapter for €20 from Fanatec, then they will work stand alone. The v3s only need one USB, I'm not sure about the v1s, why should they need two USB? Are you sure about that?
No, I am not. I was told the V3 needed 2, so I don't know.

Last edited:
No, I am not. I was told the V3 needed 2, so I don't know.
I've had the V3s since 2016 now, and until I received my Fanatec Podium DD1, where they are connected directly to the wheel Base, I used them as a stand- alone using the Fanatec RJ12 to USB adapter.They definitely only need one USB port. As I had my TM TS-PC I had my Fanatec pedals, shifter and handbrake all as stand-alone devices, all with a separate USB port. Without problems, apart from the amount of USB ports you need. I had a nine-port USB powered hub, which I have now been able to dispense with :)

I've had the V3s since 2016 now, and until I received my Fanatec Podium DD1, where they are connected directly to the wheel Base, I used them as a stand- alone using the Fanatec RJ12 to USB adapter.They definitely only need one USB port. As I had my TM TS-PC I had my Fanatec pedals, shifter and handbrake all as stand-alone devices, all with a separate USB port. Without problems, apart from the amount of USB ports you need. I had a nine-port USB powered hub, which I have now been able to dispense with :)

Cool, thanks.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea