• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

off line multi player

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by Davehogan, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Davehogan

Davehogan

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I need some help and I am having a hard time finding a simple answer... I am assembling a booth for events to include two rigs that will play project cars or any other VR racing games. But unable to determine if I can do an off line player mode for the two racers that will be in the booth playing each other. The competition in the booth amongst strangers or friends in a VR booth with two pc's connected with two screens, and playing great games like project cars would be amazing. I just need to find a person that can help me know if I can connect the two pc's with a switch to allow two players on same game.

2. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,462
    Does Pcars allow a LAN?

3. Adam#81

Adam#81

Ratings:
    +54
    From the stuff I have read over some time now, it doesn't just work like you are expecting, not with just a cable connecting 2 pcs anyway. What you can try and do is launch the Dedicated Server version of PCars. Both pcs will need a steam account obviously to run the game and then just create a private lobby and the other person can join. As I understand it, traffic will go through the router, but not through the internet. Sorry I can't help more.