DiRT Rally Oculus screen static

I've tried searching the Internet for any kind of issue like this and haven't been able to find anything. Whenever I try to play with VR the virtual screen that comes up is static (white noise), but I can still see the options on screen. This is the only game that it does this on so I know it's not my hardware. Ive tried verifying game files and reinstalling but nothing seems to work. Has anyone had this problem or know how to fix it?

Hi Chadd. I was looking for a solution for the same problem. It doesn't seem like a very common problem, but you're not the only one who has it. I hadn't played in ages, so I have no idea when that started. How long have you had the problem?

Hi Chadd. I was looking for a solution for the same problem. It doesn't seem like a very common problem, but you're not the only one who has it. I hadn't played in ages, so I have no idea when that started. How long have you had the problem?
I hadn't played in about 2 months, and I tried it a few days ago is when I noticed it. It has to be a fairly new issue. I tried it with the previous nvidia driver, and I updated to the newest driver yesterday and I have the issue with both drivers.

Are you running the Public Test Channel of the Oculus Rift software perhaps? That beta version causes trouble. Turn the test channel off so the regular (stable) version of Oculus Home is used.
Thank you for the suggestion. That's exactly what the problem was. I reverted back to the original Oculus home and it works perfectly now. Thank you

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back