1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Oculus Rift support for AC Tech Preview?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by GamerMuscle, Aug 28, 2013.

1. I'm making a video about the oculus rift , just wondering if kunos have put out drivers for the TD or if another person has hacked it in ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kunos haven't and won't update the TD anymore (so no Oculus support until v1.0). It should be in v1.0 as far as we know I think Marco said it in the Facebook comments... I don't know about other persons though...

PS.: I can only image how awesome the cockpits with the smooth shadows will be with the rift :inlove:

3. True I looked at 3rx party drivers but non work withac , so for now I'm just going to use I racing.

From first impressions and testing I believe or hd should work well for driving sims though and that's with me being sceptical.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yah http://www.youtube.com/user/GamerMuscleVideos I'm just in the process of producing some Oculus rift videos , covering specific details and going over aspects of the device that I think other videos have not covered.

• Like Like x 1