• "Bwoah." - Generic Kimi Quotes.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Oceania sessions?

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by Damien Jones, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Damien Jones

Damien Jones

Ratings:
    +57
    Any chance of some Rally Club sessions for us folks on the flipside?
    Cheers

2. Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans

Ratings:
    +0
    we could definitely run an oceania session for the rally and combine the results at the end for an overall rd result :thumb:

please post in here if you'd be interested in this and if there's enough people up for it then i'll totally sort it out....

3. Bram

Bram
    #27 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +15,998
    Sunday morning rally yay!!

4. Lewis Fergusson

Lewis Fergusson

Ratings:
    +1
    I'd do an early morning rally.

5. Mark Birney

Mark Birney
    Premium

Ratings:
    +52
    I do rally ANYTIME!

6. Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans

Ratings:
    +0
    hehehe...

just so you know, it won't be a sunday morn - unless the main rally is sunday.... the idea would be to run oceania (and/or US) sessions on the same day as the euro one....

7. Damien Jones

Damien Jones

Ratings:
    +57
    Fantastic! Thanks for organising this, it's much appreciated.

8. Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans

Ratings:
    +0
    ok... i wasn't planning on setting anything up without a coupla more people being interested... but mebbe we'll try building it and see if they come :D

doing a bit of time converter funs... 11:00 GMT seems to equate to 19:00 - 21:00 local time across the au zone... how would that suit?

once you let me know, i'll set up the server session and you'll need to sign yourself up in the race thread in the club....