obutto Cockpit

Looking for some advice guys. I just ordered one but I now have a problem. The monitor I currently have doesn't have the VESA pattern on the back of it to mount it to the monitor bracket.

Apart from buying a new monitor (last resort) does anyone have any advice on what I can do?

Well how handy are you? You can take the back off the monitor and attach a piece of ply and screw from the back side of monitor so you can use a vesa mount. I built an extended table to set my samsung on before I made a triple monitor rig. It was attached to the wheel table via some screws. I have some epoxy glue that is super strong could glue a mount on back of monitor....

Upvote 0
Yep...a piece of 3/8 plywood some captive nuts with screws and you should be in business.

These are what you are after.
image.php

Make sure the screws are the correct length and the rest should be simple.

Upvote 0
Cheers guys.

It arrives on Friday. Going to try the monitor sitting on the table top and see how it goes if not I know a Joiner who can make me a bracket to got on the monitor mount. I'm looking ay a 24in tv/monitor that has the holes in the back just need to save the pennies.

Upvote 0
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! what a piece of kit this is. Loving it!!!!!! FOV works really well with iracing now. I got the extra table top and just put my monitor on there for the time being and it works really well, will do for the time being.

Only gripe I have (small one) is the instruction are really vague you have to try work it out for yourself , took me around 2.5hrs to bulid and setup , but well worth it.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back