• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Nurburgring Turn-by-turn Guide

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Jeremy Paterson, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Jeremy Paterson

Jeremy Paterson

Ratings:
    +0
    I broke down and bought GTR Evolution for the sole purpose of being able to drive the Nurburgring Nordschleife. I loved playing it on GT5, and like it even more on Evolution. That track alone makes the addon worth the price! (the Corvette helps a lot too:))

Anyway, I came across this excellent turn-by-turn guide. I searched the forum here to see if it had already been posted and didn't see it anywhere so I'll go ahead and post it.

http://www.trackpedia.net/files/TheRingEnglish.pdf

I apologize ahead of time if it's been posted already, but I thought this was really cool and worth sharing.

2. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,009
    It's around somewhere on the forums, good shout to post it. I can't find it anymore either :)

3. Jeremy Paterson

Jeremy Paterson

Ratings:
    +0
    Also, when you're viewing it in Adobe Reader, it looks a lot better if you do the following (otherwise the track is broken up across pages):

Select View> Page Display > Two-Up
    Check "Show Cover Page during Two-up"
    and uncheck "Show gaps between pages"

This will give you a 2-page wide view the way it was meant to be viewed in print, with the track spanning across both pages.

4. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris

Ratings:
    +153
    thx m8,

definitely gonna read this
    I haven't been driving on anything else but the nordschleife for the past two months
    best track ever!!