1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nurburgring Turn-by-turn Guide

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Jeremy Paterson, Apr 4, 2011.

1. I broke down and bought GTR Evolution for the sole purpose of being able to drive the Nurburgring Nordschleife. I loved playing it on GT5, and like it even more on Evolution. That track alone makes the addon worth the price! (the Corvette helps a lot too:))

Anyway, I came across this excellent turn-by-turn guide. I searched the forum here to see if it had already been posted and didn't see it anywhere so I'll go ahead and post it.

I apologize ahead of time if it's been posted already, but I thought this was really cool and worth sharing.
  2. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

It's around somewhere on the forums, good shout to post it. I can't find it anymore either :)
  3. Also, when you're viewing it in Adobe Reader, it looks a lot better if you do the following (otherwise the track is broken up across pages):

Select View> Page Display > Two-Up
    Check "Show Cover Page during Two-up"
    and uncheck "Show gaps between pages"

This will give you a 2-page wide view the way it was meant to be viewed in print, with the track spanning across both pages.
  4. thx m8,

definitely gonna read this
    I haven't been driving on anything else but the nordschleife for the past two months
    best track ever!!