1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nurburgring tracks problem Online

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Kennett Ylitalo, Feb 19, 2009.

1. I have a problem with the Nurnburgring tracks, all of them including Nordschleiffe and GP. The server kicks me out and returns an error "Lost connection to host" or "Possible cheating". I've unistalled and installed GTR Evolution to correct any problems on addon tracks that could've caused it.

Nothing. Can't get to any, public or private servers that has those tracks online.

2. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

Kennett, this may be a stupid question, but you are using a steam/online install and have allowed all the latest updates via steam to take place, yes?

3. Have a look into your GTR Evo online version "Locations" folder. Make sure that only tracks that do not come with the game are in there.

4. Got it working. Unistall, Registry clean, removing all addon tracks and clean Steam/GTR Evo install did the trick. Still getting occasional "Lost connection to host" trying

:highfive:

5. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

EDIT: dunce was here

6. Er... wrong thread, Dave. :D