1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Nurburgring Istanbul track diagrams and car monitor flag update 3.0

nurburgring istanbul menu pictures, track diagrams and turkey car monitor flag update

1. Nurburgring Istanbul track diagrams and car monitor flag update

With respect to those who have already done these, I decided to improve the menu track diagrams for Nurburgring and Istanbul, along with a better Turkish flag for the Istanbul car monitor menu screen.

*This is now a complete package including main menu track selection pictures (thanks to Melphiz) and game loading 2012 style circuit diagrams.

Installation instructions included in the zip file.
    Note that this mod can only be used by those who have the appropriate b_nonpersistent.pssg file that includes both Nurburgring and Istanbul.

I hope you enjoy!

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2013
  2. Nice, looks like it is game's default graphics. Good job!
  3. Glad you liked it... just posted a resource update removing the corner numbers from Istanbul.
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  4. looks great i have one thing i tried to save a setup and all the slots said invalid and when i clicked on one it crashed back to desktop
  5. This is an issue with importing Istanbul to 2012 game. My mod is strictly visual and has nothing to do with the game crashing to desktop.
  6. Melphiz

[TruckSim-Map Team]

7. Melphiz

[TruckSim-Map Team]

Huu, finally someone with "GROSSER PREIS VON" correction, I thought I was the only one, hahaha
  8. auroboros updated Nurburgring Istanbul track diagrams and car monitor flag update with a new update entry:

This is now a complete package including new main menu track selection pictures (thanks to Melphiz), menu circuit diagrams and new game loading 2012 style circuit diagrams for Nurburgring and Istanbul Park. This will my final contribution to these two tracks.
    After many stuff ups uploading this update (ie having the nurburgring loading diagram facing the wrong way twice!), it's now done so enjoy!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
  9. Had to flip the loading nurburgring diagram twice, tired eyes. Right to download now.
  10. Melphiz

[TruckSim-Map Team]

Tehehe, oh my god you're from the future ;) Yeah, I slipped several things in the last few nights as well, know how you feel ^__^
  11. haha what a bloody nightmare. It's 2.25am on a sat night so THAT'S why ok :p
  12. Melphiz

[TruckSim-Map Team]

Hm, is it sat night when it's already sunday? :D
  13. I can't even get semantics right... I need sleep. Off to do just that! Cheers and thnx for your input btw
  14. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Please stop adding complete, completed, final, finalized in the version number box. This mod is now five times updated so I guess it isn't complete.

Just use version numbers please so I don't have to change it all the time :) Thanks
  15. thanks