• Thread starter Deleted member 3659865
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3659865

• Deleted member 3659865

evadelsol submitted a new resource:

REV 1 - ENKEY SPORT 15 INCH ALLOY WHEELS - HONDA CIVIC EG6 JDM STOCK (1994-1995 whit interior 92-93) - ENKEI SPORT is the best ALLOY WHEELS

FIRST DRAFT OF ORIGINAL ENKEI SPORT ALLOY WHEELS ON THE EG6. YOU CAN USE IT AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE MOD THAT I HAVE ALREADY UPLOADED BUT WHICH DOES NOT HAVE THE ORIGINAL EG6 RIMS BUT INSTEAD THOSE OF THE crx DELSOL.
PRIMO ABBOZZO DI CERCHI IN LEGA ENKEI SPORT ORIGINALI SULLA EG6. lA PUOI USARE IN ALTERNATIVA ALLA MOD CHE HO GIà CARICATO MA CHE NON HA I CERCHI ORIGINALI EG6 MA INVECE QUELLI DELLA crx DELSOL.

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 3659865

evadelsol updated REV 1 - ENKEY SPORT 15 INCH ALLOY WHEELS - HONDA CIVIC EG6 JDM STOCK (1994-1995 whit interior 92-93) with a new update entry:

REV1a - ENKEY SPORT 15 INCH ALLOY WHEELS - HONDA CIVIC EG6 JDM STOCK (1994-1995 whit interior 92-93)

This version is a further step of general improvement of the model in progress.... I'll upload only one model at the end of the finishing touches instead of the 2 present now.. With this I have achieved an aesthetic improvement of considerable impact... I recommend you to use this mod rather than the other one uploaded by me on this site even if, for the moment, it mounts alloy wheels still raw... but it's much more like the real thing!

questa versione è un ulteriore step di miglioramento...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 3659865

evadelsol updated REV 1 - ENKEY SPORT 15 INCH ALLOY WHEELS - HONDA CIVIC EG6 JDM STOCK (1994-1995 whit interior 92-93) with a new update entry:

REV 1aBIS - ENKEY SPORT WHEELS - HONDA CIVIC EG6 JDM STOCK (1994-1995 whit interior 92-93)

GENERAL GRAPHICAL IMPROVEMENTS
DOWNLOAD THE MODEL ON THE LEFT (ON THE RIGHT THERE IS THE REV 5 OF THE MOD UPLOADED ON MY PROFILE THAT I LEAVE UNTIL I HAVE FINISHED COMPLETING THIS VERSION WITH THE CLASSIC ENKEI RIMS OF THE EG6)

MIGLIORAMENTI GRAFICI GENERALI
... SCARICA IL MODELLO A SINISTRA (A DESTRA C'È LA REV 5 DELLA MOD CARICATA SUL MIO PROFILO CHE LASCIO FINO A QUANDO NON AVRÒ FINITO DI COMPLETARE QUESTA VERSIONE CON I CLASSICI CERCHI ENKEI DELLA EG6)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play