1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

November patch??

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Björn Johansson, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Björn Johansson

Björn Johansson
    Premium Member

Hi
    I still got very long loading times ,probably
    not the only one. :(
    Can´t get my Dashmeter pro to work with the new game
    any clue?:cry:

2. Vangelis Parginos

Vangelis Parginos
    You can call me "V" :D Premium Member

The reason for the Dashmeter not working is the new API they add to the game. You must contact the developers.
    As for the patch, its almost a week and they dont have a clue whats going on...Every morning that there is almost no one online everything is working, afternoon and nights everything is down.
    Tonight i dont have errors, but i have only a black screen and it stuck there.
    I never seen something like that. That's a shame for my favorite and most expensive sim. :thumbsdown::speechless:

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Christian Moreau

Christian Moreau
    From the land of Mounties and Maple Syrup Premium Member

Like Vangelis just said. If you want your Dashmeter to work, you will have to contact SensaDigit and ask them if they will be updating their apps for the R3E API.

And yes, unfortunately the online connectivity is still very hit or miss based on the time of day. Since it's the weekend, I'm not hoping for a miracle. We'll have to see what things look like tomorrow, and hope that they finally get things sorted out by this week. They can't let this go on for much longer, because it's really going to hit them in the long term. :unsure:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

Sensadigit has updated DashMeterPro for R3E, I updated my install last night - works fine.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Embarrassingly, Backmarker Champion 2015 & 2016 Staff Premium Member

Menus are still slow, DMP update it's the part you dl to your pc.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Björn Johansson

Björn Johansson
    Premium Member

Thanks guys found the new patch on Sensa digits site
    :redface:
    So now its only those slow meny´s
    This is also my favorit sim so it sucks that they screw it up this big:(

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Björn Johansson

Björn Johansson
    Premium Member

Halfe way there got DMP connection but the gear lamps flashing all the time.:confused:

8. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Embarrassingly, Backmarker Champion 2015 & 2016 Staff Premium Member

They stopped once I started the car moving but I'll check again if it's changed.
    Ad to the menus, I noticed that they got faster the longer I was in the game. At first very slow.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

Ditto, ditto.