Not possible to run the exe, no error messages?

Hi!
It´s not possible to run the setup exe for game in DVD. ( ihave a original version of the game)
When "launched"(exe)from dvd, and the option "install" is pressed, there is no response from game at all. No errormessages nothing.
I´w also tried to run the game in compatibility mode, admin etc, same thing. Nothing happnes. The registy is also cleaned out, i hope!? Well i´ve tried and i can´t find any traces left of the game.
All other games does run on my computer.
My computer runs Win 7 64 bit. Nvidia GT 240, 1 gb, card.
I have old xp-backup copies (both 32 and 64 bit) on a external harddrive for the game. When those backups are copied over to my computer the game runs.
I really what to install a clean version of the game, fore the RSRBR2010 mod.
Can´t find any help on the internet or homepages like (http://www.richardburnsrally.com/support.htm) that can solve this problem.
I ´ve also tried another non damaged original game with no results, and my friend have installed the game from my dvd.
Hope somebody can help me?

1) Go to Start -> All Progams -> Accessories
2) Right click "Command Prompt" and select "Run as Administrator" (if you have UAC on click Yes on the prompt)
3) Navigate to the DVD drive (ex: if your DVD drive is D:, enter "D:" in the command line and hit enter)
4) Run setup.exe by typing "setup.exe" in the command line

Might not help, but worth testing.

I was half expecting that :) What happens if you try copying all the files from the DVD to a folder on your hard drive?

The only other thing I can think of is to try a different DVD drive. You could also find the .iso on the internet and extract it, or mount it directly.

Thx but i have already tried installing the game with another drive and the iso, with deamon. Nothing happens.
I´ve copied all the files from the dvd to a folder. All the files are in a folder occupying space, but Nothing happens?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back