1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not On Your Life.......

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Chris Mackenzie, Jul 20, 2010.

1. .......can I sort out how the heck to get the startlights to work properly!!!!

As posted before In GTR EVO (etc) they go green before the GAME allows players to start - I gave tried in vain over the past day to try and find an answer (that is in simple format) for this issue - 3DSimed is alien to me so that doesnt help - but many of the "options" that need to be adjusted just dont seem to be there (or I've overlooked them)

This is just so frustrating - surely there HAS to be a simpler way

The track has been used here at RD in one of their servers for an event and one of the major comments was about the startlights - SO I would like to try and fix them for future use - I know it can be done as I've seen tracks where they work.

As of now I've given up - purely because of the fear that I may stuff up the track beyond the point of repair......

Any idea of a simple fix?????
    Cheers for any help....
  2. Whoop Whoop Whoop!

Sorted it out.......not sure how but I finally managed to get em workin....if I can remember how i'll make a tute,....