1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Not On Your Life.......

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Chris Mackenzie, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Chris Mackenzie

Chris Mackenzie

Ratings:
    +0
    .......can I sort out how the heck to get the startlights to work properly!!!!

As posted before In GTR EVO (etc) they go green before the GAME allows players to start - I gave tried in vain over the past day to try and find an answer (that is in simple format) for this issue - 3DSimed is alien to me so that doesnt help - but many of the "options" that need to be adjusted just dont seem to be there (or I've overlooked them)

This is just so frustrating - surely there HAS to be a simpler way

The track has been used here at RD in one of their servers for an event and one of the major comments was about the startlights - SO I would like to try and fix them for future use - I know it can be done as I've seen tracks where they work.

As of now I've given up - purely because of the fear that I may stuff up the track beyond the point of repair......

Any idea of a simple fix?????
    Cheers for any help....
    Kiwidemon

2. Chris Mackenzie

Chris Mackenzie

Ratings:
    +0
    Whoop Whoop Whoop!

Sorted it out.......not sure how but I finally managed to get em workin....if I can remember how i'll make a tute,....

Kiwidemon