Resource icon

Tracks Norisring AMS 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sure mate, it's in the gdb file. Edit the VenueName line to this:
VenueName = Addon Tracks,Norisring
Is it possible to sort the mainfolder for the Addon Tracks at the end of the list, like this: "VenueName = Zusatzkarten, Zandvoort" as example ? If i try, its still on top and he split the adelaide track to 2 entry's..

Is it possible to sort the mainfolder for the Addon Tracks at the end of the list, like this: "VenueName = Zusatzkarten, Zandvoort" as example ? If i try, its still on top and he split the adelaide track to 2 entry's..
Thanks to @Dann Murillo I now finally managed my track list, all tracks in alphabetical order.
There must be something strange with the Zandvoort file though, it used to always on top, but when I changed the venue name of a track (don't remember which one it was I first tried), Zandvoort suddenly was on the last spot of the list, though I did not change that venue name ?
Anyway, if you have split tracks, that is because they have two (or more) gdb files. You need to change them all accordingly.

...Anyway, if you have split tracks, that is because they have two (or more) gdb files. You need to change them all accordingly.
Yes, i know, but with all other tracks is the same. Example Austin has 1 gdb file (VenueName = Zusatzkarten, Austin), Adelaide has 2 layouts = 2 files, but its original, i dont changed it, and verify check is ok. And my mainfolder for addon tracks with Z... in the name is always on top (normally must be last, i would expect) and the first reiza track is splittet, 1. on top, second last. And when i delete the addon folder, both Adelaide layouts are again in the same folder on top. I dont know. (AMS Beta)

With mainfolder called Addontracks it works, but its on top. If i go to the track list, the mainfolder with all my addtracks is always open.., too much scroll and click work every time, suboptimal.
It feels similar to the last selected track issue..

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back