Resource icon

Tracks Norisring AMS 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
RUTHEMBERG submitted a new resource:

Norisring AMS - Norisring GSC by Patrick Giranthon set to AMS by Ruthem Berger

Credits
=======
This track is a nice job did by Patrick Giranthon to GSC (Norisring v.2.1).

Disclaimer
==========
I just set the .SCN file to AMS default and create Loading and selection images. Authorship and trade marks show in this track graphics have all rigths with his respsctive owners, as Reiza, Racedepartment, Xtremefactor and Patrick Giranthon.

How to install
===============
1 - Just put all content into Automobilista base directory (Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista).
2 -...

Read more about this resource...

Norisring_loading.jpg

Which is sadly the only thing I get to see. The loading bar does not move... ?
Esc lets me leave the game.
Compared to other tracks, there seems to be a map missing.

Hi Fanapryde,
thanks to your appreciation and feedback.
Well, the screenload and his bar is funcional, as all others graphics of track, but attemption to replace the commonmapsGSC (if do you already have it).
Please, say if still have bad function in this mod.

Well, the screenload and his bar is funcional, as all others graphics of track, but attemption to replace the commonmapsGSC (if do you already have it).
Please, say if still have bad function in this mod.
Don't really know what you mean by "attemption to replace commonmapsGSC" ?
There seems to be no such file in the map ?
I do see the .SCN file, which holds this line:
MASFile=COMMONMAPSGSC.MAS

Should it be changed ? Into what ?

Awful conversion for an awful track
At least you got it working. Did you do something special apart from just installing ?

This did not cut it:

How to install
===============
1 - Just put all content into Automobilista base directory (Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista).
2 - Have fun.

It is not the best track ever, but I have watched some really nice close racing there, which is why I like to add it to AMS.

Deleted it, fresh download and install.
Still does not get past the loading screen.
In the AMS locations folder, a commonmapsGSC.MAS file (49.669 kB) is added.
Someone has a clue what might be wrong or needed ?? :confused:

All others track mods work flawless.

To make it work you have to in the norisring folder there is a sky file.

Rename the files with norisringsky and then edit the .scn file accordingly.. its because the reizacommon folder there is sky file there so the game would get confused which sky file to use.

I think this correct...

Go through the forum its pretty easy to convert the GCSE or GCS tracks to automobilista...

By the way PG makes awesome stuff for us, so be happy someone and others are making content for this game...

By the way PG makes awesome stuff for us, so be happy someone and others are making content for this game...
Absolutely true !
Also going to try what you said, though it is still not very clear to me...
What surprises me is that others seem to get the track working (don't know if or what they did to make that happen).
I did exactly what the "How to install" suggested and the track does not load, which also surprises me..,

@RUTHEMBERG
As a reply to your reply ;)
I had to change filenames as you can read in the above replies. Then it worked and the track looks fine to me. glad you brought it to AMS, but just download and install did not work for me.

@RUTHEMBERG
As a reply to your reply ;)
I had to change filenames as you can read in the above replies. Then it worked and the track looks fine to me. glad you brought it to AMS, but just download and install did not work for me.
I´m really happy for you, but any other adjusts in mod is for a personal demand or files issues. I can´t make a personal version to each one, so the default version have been run to all others.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back