Nordschleife Tourist Enhanced Mod

Tracks Nordschleife Tourist Enhanced Mod Build 13

Login or Register an account to download this content
So, for what I can undestood, the config .ini files have 3 levels of 'priority':

1st - extension\ext_config.ini ---> (the folder inside the track itself)
2nd - extension\config\tracks\xxx.ini ---> (permanent, not updated by CM)
3rd - extension\config\tracks\loaded\xxx.ini ---> (auto-updated by CM)

I tried to uninstall and reinstall the track as shown on yout tutorial but I still have an error message saying "TRACK NOT FOUND" any help please ?
Tried installing with CM, Manually and overwriting nothing works

• Deleted member 223075

It works

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Adie Evergreen

I noticied a big drop on fps when starting on external pits, ending the straight line and entering the small climb before the roundabout seems giving always big fps drop. I reduced all my settings with csp to try but nothing, tried to remove some objects to find of where it comes like all the people and cars on pit, some heavy trees near the roundabount but i still have the same big drop entering the small climb. This is not a big problem, any idea? maybe the ground not aligned on right side of external pit line? ty

With the record it starts at 45fps on my rift but i have plenty 90fps on external pitline just before that small climb of the hell^^

Hi, Adie Evergreen

Thank you for the hard work! I too like driving wet AC mods so I noticed a few things that may be improved. The "spray' for touristenfahrten could be made a lot more subtle to reflect the lower speeds and track conditions if anything less than "Rain" is selected for weather. Also, the two .ini for the spray and pieces can work with CM if put inside the weather folder so there is no need to replace the AC system files. Here's a sample for "tyre_smoke_grass.ini"
Code:
[SETTINGS]
EMISSIVE_BLEND=0.57
VELOCITY_BASE=0,0.2,0
VELOCITY_RANDOM=0,0.2,0
SIZE_BASE=0.5,0.28
SIZE_RANDOM=0.3,0.4
COLOR_BASE=0.458940109382778,0.49289286528829,0.539
COLOR_RANDOM=0.02,0.02,0.04
DRAG_BASE=3.5
DRAG_RANDOM=0.5
GRAVITY_BASE=5
GRAVITY_RANDOM=0.2
OPACITY_BASE=0.2
OPACITY_RANDOM=0.04
OPACITY_VELOCITY_BASE=-0.3
OPACITY_VELOCITY_RANDOM=0.005
SIZE_VELOCITY_BASE=0.2,0.5
SIZE_VELOCITY_RANDOM=0.1,0.02
VELOCITY_ROTATION_AXIS_RANDOM=1
FREQUENCY_HZ=2
to try with "sol_aenord07_Light Rain". The CM setting to enable is in "Drive > Use custom weather's particles".

When I follow the recommendation to disable WeatherFX there's no way to get raindrops on the windscreen, so I suggest you change that to "enable WeatherFX". It also gives the benefit of the new 3d clouds with any weather and full control over day/night/season. The spray still is dependent on the preselected weather and CM.

Cheers!

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_cayman_s_ks_nordschleife_18-4-120-15-17-1.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_cayman_s_ks_nordschleife_18-4-120-15-17-1.jpg
    791.3 KB · Views: 102
Hi @Adie Evergreen
Thanks for all of the effort you've put into this.

Have you had any luck using your weather's with the SOL weather configurator (to make the weather transition from one to another)?

I've tried to edit an existing .lua file to simply rename the weather slots to yours, but I think I'm not getting the names of your weathers correct. The weather names in the .lua files are not referencing the weather folder name, or the CM weather name.

Any ideas? Thanks.

One of my favourite mods for the Nordschleife, seriously!
I recently went to the Nordschleife myself and they had both the Nordschleife and the GP track open simultaneously. It was just like the Endurance layout but the entrance was still at the usual Touristenfahrt entrance (BTG).
Is it possible for you to add this layout to your mod? This would be a game changer for me and many other people! Thanks in advance! ^^

Adie Evergreen updated Nordschleife Tourist New Layout Mod with a new update entry:

AENordTourist 1.163 Build 13

Build 13 Update Lod

*i'm Apology for not so respond in a forum messages n discuss. Under "certain health circumstance" i cannot visit the forum usually past a week after release (not related to the forum thou. some kind of manic state that attach to another part of life and hesitate to look other part) .but i might read a youtube comment when some one asking about the mod*

#59.
- Add 3 New Layout (Total Layout Mods is 7)
Nordschleife Tourist BTG Flying Lap (Without Blockade)
Nordschleife...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I love this mod but can u please reduce the smoke coming from track side? its a bit too much and kinda unrealistic. I had changed thre smoke in the config file for the last update but I really dont wanna do that everything you update the mod. Thank you again!

hi @sublime .thank you..
smoke from trackside, did you mean dirt/dust ?
what layout and weather did you use ?

FYI
file that change dust density is tyre_smoke_grass.ini

in this build 13, its only located in content\weather\aenord01 to 09 folder. it is to change the dust to water like spray. So there are no tyre_smoke_grass.ini that overwriting in system\cfg\... anymore

as a result dust change to white blueish only if you use "aenord spray..." weather
because its to support wet layout

hope its help

ah thank you for pointing out sascha. I have beta test and rechecking my self for a month but i miss this one. Will take a note for this and fix it in the next update

To be honest I like this new (and more realistic) wall at the entry to Hatzenbach. Is it possible to extract these files and put it into the ks original Nordschleife as well? Where are the dds files located and what is their name? So I would like to put them to my own skin for the Nordschleife.

@Sascha Guenther

My knowledge is limited regarding to modding updates
so i hope someone have a better way to guide you

But this is what i know so far...
if you put my .dds into "texture" folder or "skins" folder under ks_nordschleife
it will be like this :

Screenshot_ks_audi_r8_plus_ks_nordschleife_14-8-120-19-41-13.jpg

you can see there is an excess wall with "Stabe" letter.
this is problematic for me too at first.

So i made a simply double layer\polygon but without that "stabe" excess wall
and i cover the original with my new object. (like a double body) (and with letter fix thx to you ;))
Screenshot_ks_audi_r8_plus_ks_nordschleife_14-8-120-9-19-36.jpg

in order to add another object like this :
1) made a new .kn5 with new object that cover the wall
2) Register the new .kn5 into the game by modifying models_nordschleife.ini
2) Or inject it through CSP track config

But this make the original nords became not original, and
probably can triger checksum missmatch in online (i dont know for sure)

its in "AE_Nordi.kn5" with the texture name "ae_Wall1C.dds"
but, i'll extract and rename it to original name for you, just in case you wanna try it...

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_audi_r8_plus_ks_nordschleife_14-8-120-9-19-36.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_audi_r8_plus_ks_nordschleife_14-8-120-9-19-36.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 71

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering