Nordschleife Texture Update

Tracks Nordschleife Texture Update v1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 updated Nordschleife Texture Update with a new update entry:

Pyyer N24 ext.ini added

Hi Guys

A few of you have been asking if this works with Pyyer's 24h Nurburgring 2023 Extension or how to combine them.

Here's a simple update that allows you to copy and paste.

There's a default Assetto version and a Pyyer one.

Allow ext.ini to overwrite, this will only add my grass_fx settings and will not change any of he's settings

Make sure that you have my skins selected in Content Manager

Update details v1.3:

- Pyyer's 24h...

Read the rest of this update entry...

New Track Side Marshall, Safety Vehicle & Broadcasting Van Textures added

Hi Guys

Another small update for you guys.

This weekend will update final version :)

Update details v1.4:

- New track side safety Marshalls texture added
- New Safety Vehicle texture added
- New Broadcasting Van texture added

View attachment 749200View attachment 749201View attachment 749202

Update details v1.3:

- Pyyer's 24h Nurburgring 2023 ext_ini's added
- Only for 2023 version

A few of you have been asking if...

Hi, thanks for the beautiful skin.
I've updated to 1.4 but I still see the old emercency vehicle textures and I don't see any marshals
EDIT: disregard, I had to deselect + reselect the skin in CM. I still don't see the marshals but maybe I just dunno where to look for them. Are there supposed to be any next to the vehicles?

Attachments

• Senza nome.png
    Senza nome.png
    819.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Please could you work on the scrittles on the asphalt, having them a little bit more updated and also remove the AC logo before Flugplatz? Also Sabine Schmitz corner sign is missing at the entrance of the Nordschleife

Why you put a Saab badge now on the Skoda? I drive this car IRL but never thought about that option lol.
You guys are keeling me, one like Audi and other one wants Skoda :laugh:

Actually busy redesigning safety completely, will be Audi with 2023 spec front and rear but will only be able to upload this texture tomorrow, struggling a bit with textures but will get it right.

Uploading the rest of track textures now

Last edited:

Several building, trackside & misc textures upscaled and reworked, new crowd texture added

Hi Guys

Just want to thank you all for the positive reviews, the feedback and recommendations.

I love this track but am no expert at it and appreciate all the feedback, I've tried to make adjustments accordingly as per your suggestions and please continue to help me improve this track.

Update details v1.5:

- New upscaled crowd texture added (no more clip art style)
- Upscaled Pitlane building textures and curves added (curves is similar to contrast, just better highlights)...

You guys are keeling me, one like Audi and other one wants Skoda.

Actually busy redesigning safety completely, will be Audi with 2023 spec front and rear but will only be able to upload this texture tomorrow, struggling a bit with textures but will get it right.

Uploading the rest of track textures now
And I want not a modern Audi, Skoda or a SAAB but a Delage, Delahaye or Voisin from the prewar period :) :coffee:

One thing that keeps me away from this track is the shimmer on the road guiding rails
Great to read you did changed the road guide rails, as in Kunos version they shimmer a lot in VR mode. Sure will give this track a new try.

Last edited:

Touristenfahrten texture update & track side truck

Hi Guys

Forgot to include these textures yesterday, some changes to Touristenfahrten pits and new safety truck.

Update details v1.6:

- Replaced Coca Cola vending machine with newer version (Touristenfahrten)
- Replaced cigarette vending machine with snacks one (Touristenfahrten)
- Updated gift shop van logos (Touristenfahrten)
- New BMW Logo (Touristenfahrten)
- Upscaled red van (Touristenfahrten)
- New safety truck texture

View attachment 749782[ATTACH...

Hey thanks for this awesome skin! You mentioned that you updated the CocaCola machine texture, but mine does not seem to have been updated. Is that the right one I'm looking at? Also, I see some trees that are quite faded until I go closer to it. I deactivated the skin and reactivated it. I even tried deleting all your ext-config files and skin folder and reinstalled it but those particular trees are still faded. You also mentioned that you removed the blue flowers and I see some blue flowers. With the problems I mentioned I wonder if there's any problems with my settings. Is a fix for that? Please see the following screenshots:

Tree1.jpg

Tree2.jpg

Cola.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play