Nordschleife penalty

Track is 70 Nordschleife, aka "The Mother", by MotorFX. GTR2 and rfactor versions are fine, but in GTL running down the right side of the track on Dottinger Hohe gets a "lap will not count" message. No idea how to fix this.

I've encountered some of those, I recall one track where merely bumping a kerb in one corner received a penalty ...so don't bump the kerb (I think there was a patch for that track on nogrip ages ago).

But in this case just driving on the right side of the track gets the penalty, you don't have to put a wheel off the track. Not a problem in testing, just pretend you're in England and drive on the left side; but that's not always possible in a race.

I did have a look at it in guitarmans AIW editor, but couldn't see an issue, and I'm not really sure what triggers a cut track.

I'll have a go at converting it to rFactor, and have a look with the AIW editor.

Thanks! I have used that editor, but in a case like this would have no idea what I'm looking for. (most of my work with it has been to narrow the AI boundaries to slow them before a turn ...after someone told me what to do, lol.)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.