Nordschleife Horizon

• Chad711

Would installing this conflict with what is run on the RD server? I am new to this sort of stuff so just wanted to ask.

Would be nice to have a better looking track!

• Andrew Evans

i would assume it's an add-on and not a replacement - so you'd be fine...

edit: i just read the details - it replaces the textures in the original... i have no idea if this would give you a conflict online, tho...

• Chad711

Visually I did not see anything different. Even the pictures that are posted of the before and after look no different?!?!

• Andrew Evans

and if you've got time to admire the horizont then you're doing it wrong :D

For what it's worth: Got online yesterday on the 24hotlap server with the modificated horizon, had no mismatch.

+1

I didn't notice it had a horizon at all.....

I did not notice the horizon in particular as well - but it just felt bit unreal to me as the surroundings of the track did not look 'finished' to me. So I tried this addition and now the track feels finally complete.. I still don't look at the horizon but the general feel suits me better now.. looks a bit less like a game where the world ends at about 5miles off the track boundaries.

• Rocco Uder

The horizon looks a bit better (higher resolution) and more trees beside the track, but nothing you recognize when racing tbh.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 27 15.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 63 35.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 100 55.9%