• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

General NOISE_MASK and NOISE_FREQUENCY

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Modding Discussions' started by Ahaut, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Ahaut

Ahaut

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone, just wondering if there's anyone out there who know how the highlighted parameters below affect glare?

I've been messing around with PP settings for a while now, mainly to try to get the sun to be reasonably blinding, but this raises an issue where I get a sun that's present in overcast conditions and remains bright (although somewhat less than when in clear weather). Now I'm trying to find a 'sweet spot' where the sun is realistically bright unblocked but diminished when cloudy. I have a rough idea of what DEPTH_MASK_THRESHOLD and ANGLE_ATTENUATION do, but I can't seem to figure out the two highlighted above.