no success logging onto my.RD following RD assistance

Hi, I suspect my name has become slightly familiar these last weeks at RD admin. I am trying to establish a username/pw that will give me access to my.RD.

after numerous emails, and several attempts with the passmailer system, and a change of my username (which had an apostrophe), I send this email in a last ditch attempt to resolve the problem.

I am appealing to admin to help me figure this out, or in the very least allow me to register with my racing team (World Connect Competition) without access to my.RD, until I can figure out the problem

my.RD login procedures I have tried:

via my.RD passmailer pw request system ....not successful
trying a different computer...not successful
via my blackberry....not successful
after changing my web browser (from internet explorer to google chrome)...not successful

Thanks if you can help. I am really at a loss, the other team members haven't had any problems, but are as confused as I am, and aren't able to suggest anything.

regards

Tony

Told you already per email this week that changing your name and removing the apostrophe will give issues. GPCOS is one of them as there you are probably listed as D'Andrea :)

Can you send your league organizer or Dave Stephenson a pm so they can change your name in the gpcos database too :)

Good luck in the league :thumb:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back