• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Speech Sound

Discussion in 'F1 2016 - The Game' started by ari12345, Aug 22, 2016.

1. ari12345

ari12345

Ratings:
    +61
    Hey,
    I have a problem since F1 2015. For some reason I can't hear the Commentators, Engneer, Agent, Chief of Vehicle Development and so on.
    I can hear any other sound. I can even hear the Chairs moving while I'm talking to my agent, but I can't hear her talking :(
    Can somebody help me?

2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,087
    Double check that your sound driver or Windows sound settings, and the game sound settings, match the speaker system or headphones you are actually using.

I came across something like this in one of the earlier games, where the engineer couldn't be heard. I think there was a mismatch in the sound settings somewhere, whether it was in Windows or the game, I can't remember.

If you are using stereo speakers, perhaps with a sub-woofer, it's no good having Windows (or the game) set to output multi-channel sound (or surround sound). In my case the engineer's voice was only being output on just one surround sound channel, a channel that wasn't being used by my (non-surround) speakers/headset.

Just a thought ......... :)

3. Colin Knowles

Colin Knowles

Ratings:
    +1,514
    Console or PC ?

4. ari12345

ari12345

Ratings:
    +61
    PC. @Graham Laing I tryed your solution. Didn't work unfortunatly :(

• Sad Sad x 1
  5. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,087
    Sorry to hear that. You might want to check out or post in the Codemasters Tech Support forum