No servers, and issues starting raceOn

Jim Hawley

PrestoGP Veteran
Hey chaps

I cant see any servers? also I had trouble launching raceOn again, same as after update last week

If this happens to you try launching race07 first, then quit and start gtrE or raceON, it should fix it

Jim

Sorry yes, I can see some servers, just not ours

Jim

I think we've had another update, I wish Simbin wouldnt do updates on Wednesdays, it's very stressfull

yeah, XD is down, but only the values for tires and the car, not the session info and time table. So fuel consumption is working.

Luckiely I have some tire data from the test race and the tire wear is shown by opening the pit window... so I can live without XD

i too have this pb now i see server and can enter but grafic is bad in all server is terrible later this update from race 07 ???
anyone can help me ???????

The more information the easier it is to figure out what is wrong.

When do you have graphic problems?

Is it only when you are online? (Does it work when you are on practice server with e.g. one other car?)
Is it when there are many cars on the track? (does it work in an offline race agains AI?)
Is Race On the only game where you have this problem?
Did the rain at Watkins make it worse?
etc etc.

What graphic card are you using?
What type of PC do you have (CPU, RAM etc)

thx for help guys nico i do test to day! i enter in game with gtr evo and grafic go good ^^ i enter in different servers and cars! too with many peaple and not pb later enter in prestogp melburne 5 lap i see good a grafic but^^ when i make a 1 time lap !!grafic crash and go slow !! strange and later this pb, grafic is bad in all server with all car, with ather player and withaut !!!

Could it be that your graphic card is overheating? Maybe the cooling is clogged up with dust-balls? (Happen to me several times)

After reading Gaetano's post that was exactly what I was going to suggest,

I've had a few little graphic stutters in the last few weeks, most noticably after working with my 3d cad all day (which makes my fans work very hard) then switching straight to racing, I fashioned an attachment for my vacuum cleaner from a small cardboard tube and one of those little bendy drinking straws, hoovered out the GPU fins and all the other hard to get at bits,

I haven't had any issues since:) only with my driving:rolleyes:

Jim

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back