No players in the new lobby

Been using RaceOn etc for a while. Purchased GT Legends from SimBin today and have at last got it working OK on Win7 64bit. This is the last hurdle:-
Can select Multiplayer/Internet/<enter UsrName/Password> all works fine can connect OK but all
I see is 3x RaceRoom On-Line servers (Ping 68) and 1x VdMRacing F250 GTO beta server (Ping 42). No players. In the top right hand pane (Players Online ). I can join these servers and race (by myself :), notmuch fun!) I can only see myself. Surely there must be several servers on-line with activity. Why cant I see them?

All help appreciated.

Ed

Would not know Dave bud its up to RD to change over to the new one. You would have to ask Stu. But then I think we are better off where we are as not many public use it so not many twits punting people off the track :)

Thats great Wayne, many thanks for all that info. All working OK now. Look forward to meeting you all on-line soon.
Just love the "real" Mini in GTL, take me back to my youth, actually owned a 1340 Cooper S. Fond memories :)

All the Best Ted

We'll carry on with the events on the current server for a while - going over to the other server might mean some registration issues for people, so I'll make an announcement way ahead of switchover, so no-one gets left behind.

We'll stay on the current one for the immediate future, including tonight.

OK I think we are getting a bit muddled here.

Nick, you should change to the fixed lobby, because we won't be going back to the "old" lobby before say, start of June.

I was going to do some testing between the Current and New lobbies - so I was just checking the ip or DNS name of the "New" (which is actually the "Old") lobby.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 39 12.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 34 11.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 41 13.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 38 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 105 34.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 176 57.9%