1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No multiplayer sessions?

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Emoticon, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Yesterday evening I was able to find 10+ races going on at the same time, with plenty of players online. Today, all day long I can't find ANY lobby at all. At first I just thought it was a bit early for people to be online, but I haven't seen a single lobby all day long and thats just weird. Is anyone else having this issue?

Oh before someone asks, yes my internet connection is running fine and no I'm not applying any filters to the lobby list =)
  2. Bump.

Online racing is the main reason I bught this game; suddenly I can't find even one single lobby?
  3. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

people have mentioned this on the CM forum as well.... maybe a server issue? Are you on PC?
  4. Yup, I'm on PC. I had a few races right after the game got released on steam and there were plenty of lobbies at that time. Went to sleep to find the server browser returning no lobbies at all all day long. I'm just wondering if only few PC users are experiencing this problem or if all PC users are affected...
  5. Same problem with me , I had 10+ lobbies and now there is nothing
  6. Im from HK and all the time I get no internet servers too, hmm WELL DONE CM, YOU MADE GAME THAT HAS A SH**T MULTIPLAYER. Maybe thats why people TORRENT GAMES and not BUY them. WASTE OF MY MONEY
  7. I had this problem from day 1 & I am UK based.

I found a solution & can now see all players & sessions. I don't know if it's a combination of what I did or each step on its own but I did the following & have been able to play online for a couple of weeks now:

Step 1 - opened ports in my router:
    UDP 4380
    UDP 27000 > 27015
    TCP 27015

Step 2 - delete files:

Close steam

Go to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam

and delete the following files:

Restart steam & allow it to synch / verify game files, it will download these files again.

You should then be able to see all players sessions - worked for me anyway

BACKUP your original files just in case though ...