1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No more work offer

Discussion in 'Euro Truck Simulator 2' started by jennenz, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Hi guys, i have a probelm. I was playng the game and i was finished a transportation to strasburg. After that i went to the officine and i've modified a little my FH16, but now when i go in the page where is the map to find a work there are no more offers available!! What the hell is going on?? TY for answer. Everithing disappear and i can't do any new work. I try to reinstall the game and put the old saves but nothing. I started a new carrer but after 2 works i've got the same problem...
  2. Anyone can help me to understand this SCS post about the problem that i have ingame??

"We have seen this bug report repeatedly over the past 2 days.

In all cases so far, the problem was caused by a broken map installed by a mod. The zipped document you have attached confirms presence of a map mod which caused the in-game economy to get broken.

If you remove any mod maps, you still need to do some work to have jobs re-appear in the game. Basically it takes time, several game hours, for cargo terminals to generate enough new jobs. You may advance time by going to console and entering g_set_time with a time of day a few hours from the current time so that clock is moved forward.

Kind regards,

SCS Software Tech Support"

Where i have to locate the g_set_time??? How can i going to the console??
  3. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

Here's how:
    Go to My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2. Open the file config.cfg with a text editor.
    You're looking for two lines: uset g_developer "0" and uset g_console "0". Change both 0's into 1's, save the file and start the game. Once ingame press ~ and enter g_set_time 1200.
    Not sure which values you can enter for the time but it's just a matter of experimenting.
  4. Backup your save game first.... before you know it you end up in the year 2112... ;)
  5. Ok thank you. Last question. How can i press this ~?? I don't have in my keyboard
  6. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

it's the key below the esc key... on most keyboards it looks like this `
  7. Oooook!! Nice one!! Now i only have to find the right way to write the clock time.
  8. Thank you so much!! Problem solved!!
    • Like Like x 2