1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No more cornermarkers

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Conny Naslund, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Simbin has listened to the complaints of the break/cornermarkers and .....:laugh:

Great job guys :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Keith_G

Premium Member

Good job to finally put this whole topic to rest! Nice video, fun way to move forward. Looking for more improvements soon I hope!
  3. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

4. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Good news, and kudos for a very clever video. :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Emerson Meyer

Emerson Meyer
    Keep Fighting Premium Member

Any step forward is a good step.
  6. Gijs van Elderen

Gijs van Elderen
    Premium Member

7. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Epic movie...

I love that fact they can be so OTT about it and its almost like there laughing at themselves..
    top job SimBin.

This one vid alone had made me realise your human after all...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

now i just got to learn how to brake without them...
    Can we have a little voice that shouts at me when to bake please..
    like a spotter...:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Emerson Meyer

Emerson Meyer
    Keep Fighting Premium Member

Good idea! Someone like this guy! "no way":roflmao:

9. I never had a problem with how the corners are marked. But i understand that user wanted the normal marker in get real mode. But i never understand why those markers make it more arcade than sim.

What would you say if a Sim has something like that in the video bfore it goes to the real cars ? I know what many would say. ARCADE... In the clip you can see blue vertical bars on booth sides of the speedo. They show up if the rear wheels begin to slip. Or whats with the colored arrows in the rear camera which mark other cars on track ? Arcade ?

Last edited: Feb 23, 2014