F1 2011 No grip in 2011?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Guys i ask for help.....i have buy today the 2011 and how i do on 2010 i turn off all assist but the handling for me is impossible -.-"
i lost the control of the car in 6 gear at 250 km/h ???? -.- from when ?? i was playing in valencia with redbull . the turn is the 6....... and i have to fix the trajectory in all fast turn with full trotthle... but is normal do these turn with full.
i play with keyboard but in 2010 this turn isn't a problem ! maybe on wet!

i cant believe. i cant play without assist after i spend 60 euro ?? -.-"
Any idea for fix this?

sorry for my bad eng...im italian. plz help me !

immaginelvk.jpg

You just have to drive more smoothly, stop keyboarding, theres a diffrence between the 2010 and 2011 handling it's more difficult now. I'm using a joystick till the postman brings me my wheel. But even the joystick solves the problem...

Yes guys, i understand, need a controller. but for me still very very strange lost the control at 260 km/h =)))
the car at this speed must be glued to the asphalt.especially with a redbull dont you think so?

Today i buy xbox 360 controller from U.K. i hope it arrives soon.

@ prithvirp

009 Sound System - Dreamscape

Joel DRS or no without TC i cant handle the car in fast turns.

The car respose is very weak with keyboard. and when i keep hold the key for turn happens what u can see in the video.

Also i cant understand the brake point. the dynamics trajectory are not very helpful to me. Or i brake late or i brake sooner.

For the turn im sure need a pad but for brake point i think just need more trainning with this game. anyone have any suggestion for brake good???

@Corrado: was the stock setup. i dont touch nothing. just after i try to decrease the roll with new settings.

the funny thing is that im the same as a week ago was 1.12.3xx (time trial) or 1.13 in race without controls, all simulations and with keyboard in Montreal with f1 2010.
You aren't supposed to drive without TC with a keyboard... unless u have like mastered the keyboard and push the button so it goes steady like a wheel but thats really unlike real life... So have tc on and use the drs when in a good straight position.

Exactly... i use keyboard and i drive with TCS on. While i was playing on wheel i haven't got any need to use TCS. And thats what i like in F1 2011. It's more real than F1 2010. But if you really like it to be a simulation - you have to have analog control.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%