Resource icon

Skins Nissan Primera BTCC PSD template 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Patrik Marek submitted a new resource:

Nissan Primera BTCC PSD template - paint template for Primera to make it easier to come up with skins

here is a PSD template for the primera in double resolution then what I use in-game

resolution is 6144x3072,
I would do all my paint in that resolution, and then downscale it to 3072x4096, to get some finer transition, smoothing,

I'm new to these forums, don't know if tempates are suppose to be part of the mods, or separate thread
please let me know if I did it wrong

Read more about this resource...

Very nicely laid out template Patrik, a breeze to make skins with. Can I ask if we can expect a psd for the rims? Because I'm currently working on a skin and to complete its look I would need to paint the rims black. Thanks again.

Hey! Does anyone have a high quality scan or image of the Team Dynamics 100+ Alloy Wheels logos featured on the side and rear of the car?

screen-shot-2016-11-28-at-18-14-53.png

I'm just missing these off of completing 1998 Matt Neal Team Dynamics skin. I'll upload once finished!

Haha, yeah, I'm using my different alloys under the "they had variations" licence. They are Team Dynamics wheels i'm using, so kind of plausible and authentic. Super close now. Stupid 90s 3D text.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back