General night run

I would really like to go back to riding on night tracks like I used to, but I can't.
I tested 4 AC models, all CSP within cm, several 1.25.x models (1.25.48 is the only one that "works") and none of them work
Can anyone tell me which ac + csp set works? I ran it at night with a Core 2 Duo and it worked well, now I have an i5, it has to work just a correct ac + csp set
Please don't insist saying "buy original ac, buy video card", I don't have $ for anything, it was very tiring to find this second generation i5 ;)

How did it work a few years ago? I'm asking everywhere because it worked before, now it has to work too.
...the CSP makers decided "let's no longer enable cheap skate crackers" I suppose. Whatever version you used back then doesn't work today, is no longer supported by the config structure and everything.

And AC is 5$ on Steam right now, that is like one bottle of booze. Anyone can finance that.

Yes, it works. just have the correct version of ac and csp. There are dozens of csp to download within Trello. who is a partner of csp. If older versions are not supported, why do these versions exist? take it off the grid then. All it takes is one person with good will to tell me which csp + ac set I should use. It is not possible to test 4 types of AC + 50 types of CSP. I'm not going to pay any amount for ac as long as an old model works.

Yes, it works. just have the correct version of ac and csp. There are dozens of csp to download within Trello. who is a partner of csp. If older versions are not supported, why do these versions exist? take it off the grid then. All it takes is one person with good will to tell me which csp + ac set I should use. It is not possible to test 4 types of AC + 50 types of CSP. I'm not going to pay any amount for ac as long as an old model works.
Buy AC and night racing will work with any LTS CSP version ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back